I'm thinking of starting this blog back up again. I don't expect that a single soul will see/read this anymore, but I need to keep a journal. The shenanigans and adventures of this family are too important and entertaining not to document.
I just printed the first ~8 years of this blog through BlookUp. We'll see how it turns out. There was a 500 page limit, so the rest will have to be printed later when I've built up enough content to make it worth the print.
So, now I will endeavor to tell you what has happened since my last post in 2013. Four (almost five) years in the life of a family of six.... shouldn't be too hard to catch you up.
1. We haven't had any more kids.
2. We still have the original four kids.
3. We're still married.
4. We've moved. And then moved again.
5. I got a new job and then changed jobs.
6. Arnie has finished his PhD and remains at his same job only they love him even more now.
7. We've suffered some significant losses- my brother Josh, and my father.
8. We've had a lot of great times, too. Some amazing trips. A lot of fun personality development among the children.
That's going to have to do it for now. I hope I am successful in this new blogging endeavor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment