An attempt to keep friends and relatives up-to-date on the goings-on of our little family
Sunday, October 11, 2009
World, hear this.
I am turning this ship around. I am getting back (?) in shape. I am fitting comfortably into my clothes. I am registering for a 5K in December and I'm going to run it. "Couch to 5K" in 2 months. Google it, baby. It starts tomorrow. Who's with me?
I'm putting my own comment on here so that when people read the original post, they will see that someone commented and they will think, Oh, someone else is with her! Looks like a little group is forming. I want to be part of the group! I'll do it, too! I'll run the 5K. Me, too! Me, too! And then there will be tons of comments and tons of people doing the race with me.
8 comments:
I'm putting my own comment on here so that when people read the original post, they will see that someone commented and they will think, Oh, someone else is with her! Looks like a little group is forming. I want to be part of the group! I'll do it, too! I'll run the 5K. Me, too! Me, too! And then there will be tons of comments and tons of people doing the race with me.
I'm with you in spirit, can I come watch instead??
Oh, I DO want to be part of the group.....count me in!!!!
(what is the date?)
Oh man, I just realized that it's on a Sunday... I'll have to find another one. :(
I'll keep you posted!
Molly, I'm in! :)
I would totally run it if I was there. Maybe we can run while you are here? Or maybe we can boogie.
I want to!! You're so awesome! Let me know when you find one!
Hi Molly,
It had been so long since I had read your blog. This looks really interesting. I think I might try it too. :) We miss you!
Post a Comment