An attempt to keep friends and relatives up-to-date on the goings-on of our little family
Is that the machine that Montell and Sandra Brown ( I think that's her name...the psychic lady) anyway, is that the machine they advertise?? :-)
hahha! actually i just looked on the tv and it's coming on again now! hahah! how funny!
I don't know, but I want it!!
JUICE TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
yes, you need it - I can't say enough good things about it ...don't know how I survived without one - use it almost every day! : )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that the machine that Montell and Sandra Brown ( I think that's her name...the psychic lady) anyway, is that the machine they advertise?? :-)
hahha! actually i just looked on the tv and it's coming on again now! hahah! how funny!
I don't know, but I want it!!
JUICE TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
yes, you need it - I can't say enough good things about it ...don't know how I survived without one - use it almost every day! : )
Post a Comment