Thursday, August 20, 2009

Arnie's waiting for a post

This one is for Arnie who has been checking and checking and is "tired of Bea Arthur." I'm tired of Bea Arthur, too, but I don't really have much to write about. That's not true. I have lots to write about, I just don't really feel like going into detail. So, here's the bullet list:

  • The aforementioned jury service ended after 5 days, and the guy was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
  • Arnie won 2 major contracts at his work- enough to keep him busy for 5 years.
  • I got offered some work with the state DHHS and might do it (very part time).
  • The kids went to the beach with Arnie's parents and had a great time.
  • We had a great time at home with just Thea (but missed the kids, of course).
  • Ella is starting school next week. Kindergarten.
  • We've had some fun visitors over the past few weeks.
Shelley and Family came for dinner (and Jeff agreed to let Shelley stay after and watch 17 Again with me. What can we say? Zac Efron is easy on the eyes.)
Ella giving Elder Olia a "water tattoo."
My parents came to help while I was in jury duty.
Arnie's parents came for a quick visit.
Lots of friends came to celebrate the visit of the lovely Jessamyn.

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

look at Thea's little smile in the fourth photo. She's trying so hard, so cute~

Katrina said...

Is it mean that I am jealous that you are having fun without me? Miss you. I really am going to make every effort to call you this week!