Saturday, June 06, 2009

Who's the boss?

E: Mom, you need to listen to what Daddy says, because he's the boss.
M: No, Ella. I'm the boss.
E: No, Dad is.
M: Well, actually, Mom and Dad are both the bosses. We are co-bosses.
A: Yes. Mom is the mega-boss, and I am the super-boss.
E: Mom is the boss of hurt... of hurt feelings, and Dad is the boss of fun.

Later...

E: Daddy, why are YOU going to the store? I want Mommy to go to the store.
A: I'm going to the store because I want to go this time.
E: Well, then, Mommy is a bad mommy!
M: Wait, why am I the one in trouble for that?

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Ella really does say the darnedest things. Sorry it is at your expense!

Tami said...

Hilarious! Isn't it funny to see how our kids minds work? Ella sounds like such a cutie! My kids tell people that I am the boss except for mother's day when they can only complain to dad. hmm.