Anyway, on my list for Sunday is blogging.
I don't really have anything to blog about, but I am trying to renew my dedication to the lists in hopes of regaining control of the household chaos. So, even the small things will (perhaps) not go undone.
So, now... tonight, I will write about... oh, OK. I'll copy my friend Melissa and provide a snapshot of what's going on around here by writing a list of bullets.
- I realized that I no longer live the laundry day life. I now live (or should be living) the load a day life. That's kind of clever. I think I'll put that as my status on facebook.
- I'm still trying to eat a vegan/gluten-free diet. I cheat, but... cheating while trying is better than not trying.
- I just sent in final copy-edits for Arnie's and my "lovelication". We call it that because it's a journal article we wrote together and is getting published in the American Journal of Evaluation later this year.
- Thea has two bug bites on her face and I had a tick on my back this morning (probably from our hike yesterday on the American Tobacco Trail).
- The garden is growing. Except most of the broccoli has been eaten up by caterpillars.
- Ella says Callapitter.
- I'm concerned about the State education budget cuts--- teacher layoffs, increased class sizes, a potential decrease in the number of teaching days! Now that I have a child getting ready to enter the system, I'm worried about the system.
- I have officially misplaced our passports. Good for our battle against impulsive international travel. Bad for our battle for homeland security. What if a terrorist is trying to pass as me somewhere?
OK, I think I can cross this off my to-do list for Sunday now.

3 comments:
Lists are how I live too. Good luck with yours. As a teacher, I recognize and understand your concern. The Gov has recommended closing my school, which is ya know is all sorts of awesome. I mean why do we need to educate the blind and all?
lovelication.
That's awesome! And YAY for publication, that just never gets old, does it?
callapitter? Also awesome.
Dude. Seriously, how do you contain all the awesome in your family?
You mend clothes? Wow. That one never even makes my list..
Post a Comment