I have been looking into this myself and after consultation with siblings, come up with the Oreck XL(classic) go for it~ and I don't think it'll take too many of your returns,
It only has a 3 inch hose from the part that sucks up dirt to the bag, so it has mighty hoovering power... It doesn't have a bunch of attachments, but it does have a handle on the vacuum part so that you can use it to vacuum stairs, etc. As someone who has to deal with dog hair and child detritus, I would highly recommend it.
4 comments:
I have been looking into this myself and after consultation with siblings, come up with the Oreck XL(classic) go for it~ and I don't think it'll take too many of your returns,
MM
I dream of owning a Dyson!
I got a Dyson recently. I like it. If you get one, make sure it's one with a roller ball.
We have the Electrolux Intensity:
http://www.amazon.com/Electrolux-EL5020A-Intensity-Upright-Cleaner/dp/B000N3YBNQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1238109729&sr=8-2
It only has a 3 inch hose from the part that sucks up dirt to the bag, so it has mighty hoovering power... It doesn't have a bunch of attachments, but it does have a handle on the vacuum part so that you can use it to vacuum stairs, etc. As someone who has to deal with dog hair and child detritus, I would highly recommend it.
Post a Comment