Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ella Enchanting

I love these pictures that the Amazing Katrina snapped at a friend's wedding this weekend. She also gave us some great pictures of Thea that I'll post next. Thanks so much, Katrina!


1 comment:

Mark, Keyla, and Isaac said...

I love these pictures Molly. I am still working on my photography skills. I am not that good yet!!
I looked for tickets in June and they are about $350, that is a very good price. My in-laws are coming in June I think, they are still deciding(?) but we are very exited, I think one of my sisters in-law is coming too. Are you guys still planing to come? Mark is not going to work this summer, so if you decide to come it will be better after the first week in June, tickets are still cheap in June, they get more expensive in July. Let us know!!
By the way Asher is so big and cute. How was the B-day party. I am going to start planning Isaac's B-day party.His b-day is June 25 and I am hoping we'll have family from the U.S here with us to celebrate.
Take care Molly and say hi to Arnie, and tell him that he is not the only one trying to stay awake because he has work to do.(Mark does the same thing sometimes)