Friday, March 21, 2008

So that's why they tell you to wait...

Apparently, my 1 year old does not know that I prefer my privacy when I'm puking my guts out. This morning, I had my first bout of pregnancy sickness (oh yeah, did I mention I'm pregnant - due in November?), and while I was engaged thusly, Asher wandered into the bathroom, grabbed the back of my hair and tried to pull my head up out of the toilet. I managed to disengage his grip and continued. He then grabbed the lid of the toilet and slammed it down on the back of my head. Can't a woman vomit in peace?

7 comments:

DanaLee said...

Umm, no, you hadn't mentioned that! Congrats or sympathies for the barf-fest whichever you are in need of hearing more at the moment. Hooray for new baby!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due? So sorry to hear you are totally sick. Guys don't know how lucky they have it! Hope it passes quickly.

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

poor molly. congrats on #3!! i hope this one is easier than the others. hopefully the morning sickness won't last as long.

Julia said...

Congrats! We just heard the news via Denise! We're very happy for you!

Katrina said...

So it IS true! We had spotty internet all weekend and I haven't been over here and then Jared saw your incriminating facebook status last night! CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting. I'm sorry that you are sick though. :-( What a sneaky way to make the announcement.

LKC said...

Yea! Congratulations. Hope the barfing doesn't last long.

Tami said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl! Yea. That was the funniest and saddest puking story I have ever heard. I laughed out loud but I am really sorry for you. Great blog!