That's how I feel. In the words of my friend DeWarren, I am mortallyill. OK, so, I'm exaggerating, but go ahead and pour on the sympathy anyway. This time of year, when the trees are trying to ensure theirfuture posterity by expelling their pollens into the air and all over everything, my head and chest fill with congestion, I can't sleep, I can't talk, I can't breathe, my throat hurts, my head hurts.
We have a book where one of the characters says "Blech!" which I interpret as [bleck], but Arnie always pronounces it as [bleach]. I make fun of him for it by always yelling out BLEACH! whenever I see something yucky. Anyway, I feel bleach.
Enough of that, it's a wonderful day otherwise. Despite my lethargy, we made it outside to the yard to see that the Easter Bunny had in fact deposited his tokens of the day for Ella to find and sequester away from her little brother and parents. Still, I manage to sneak the occasional chocolate covered peanut from her stash without her knowing. (I wonder how much candy I WOULD have had across my lifetime had my parents not done the same thing... I know you did, Mom.)

1 comment:
Awesome; I knew her moves were all CGI; she can't even stand! How could she possibly dance?
~Mac
Post a Comment