Those are the lyrics to a song that my brothers and sisters and I painstakingly eeked out on our way to Showbiz for one of our family birthday parties when we were little.
Tonight, I took Ella to the equivalent Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time. Wow, she loved it, and so did I. We went in, ordered a small cheese pizza and 2.00 worth of tokens. It was "Every Ride is 1 Token" time there, so we had a heyday (hayday?). The best part was that she LOVED watching ME play skiball. And I LOVE playing skeeball, so it was perfect.
Another fun thing about today... I discovered an old mixed tape that one of my friends made me while I was in undergrad. Old mixed tapes are the best. This one had Wheezer, Beastie Boys, Sublime, the Ramones, etc. And a sticker of Jake the Snake on the front. Suh-weet.
I have some very important pictures to post soon- the sand sculptures that Arnie created while we were at Topsail last weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment