Monday, July 11, 2005

Le soleil brille tres fort

I had to memorize that sentence in French 1. The sun shines brightly. I'm not even sure if I spelled it correctly as my french and spanish spelling stinketh brightly.
But the moral of the story is that we went to the beach this weekend with my parents and got burned. I was good except for the places I couldn't reach on my back and the places I missed on my legs. The back of Arnie's neck is maroon. And Becky is head-to-toe sizzled and fried.
I'm very happy and proud to report that Ella's delicate skin was completely fine with the exception of a bit of rosiness on her cheeks. We covered her multiple times in SPF 45, so I'm glad to know it works.

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

molly,
you are really good at going to the beach. The rest of us just talk about it, or remember when we used to do it. But you're makin' it happen.

nice,
Mary