Monday, December 04, 2017

Love thy neighbor

Today's scripture was Love they neighbor as yourself.

Each of the kids did something nice for someone at school.

We made cookies for the Carver-Longleys and delivered nativity sets to be displayed as part of the stake nativity activity. (I collect them, so had about 20-25 to share.)

We also dropped off food for the Mustang Meals program===  We do this all year, but I usually just send the bags with Ella to school.  Tonight we dropped them off at hte house of the woman who is organizing it, so that I could explain to the kids what it's all about- why we do it- and what's involved.

I'm really enjoying this project.  It feels good to try to light the world.

We watched the second half of It's a Wonderful Life tonight.  Ella really loved it.  We watched it snuggled in bed in our jammies.   Fun.

No comments: