This is a sheet Ella had to fill out for the guidance counselor at their school:
Ella's answers in ALL CAPS [sic]. My comments in italics.
My Wonderful Self
My name is ELLA.
I am SEVEN years old.
My eyes are BLUE and my hair is BROWNIS BLOND.
My favorite adults are MOMMY AND DADDY. Darn straight.
My best friends are ZOE AND JAIDEN.
My favorite ice cream is DRUMSTICKS.
My favorite school subject is SIENCE.
When I grow up, I want to be a ZOOKEEPER.
(I love this one:) I can tell anything to NOWONE CAUSE I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING.
My favorite weekend activity is PAINTING.
I'm happiest when I SEE MY COUSINS AND FAMILY.
I'm a good friend when I HELP MY MOMMY AND DADDY.
I'm proud when I HELP MY GRANDPA WITH TYING HIS SHOES.
If I had one wish, it would be TO HAVE A DOG.
My three best qualities are: PAINTING, HIKING IN THE WOODS, PLAYING TAG.
I like me because I RUN FAST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment