Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Holidays and I Like Your Bumbum.

Ella: Mom, what's my favorite holiday?
Me: I don't know. What is your favorite holiday?
Ella: No, guess!
Me: Christmas?
Ella: No.
Me: Thanksgiving?
Ella: No.
{Me: Every other holiday I can think of including Boxing Day, Administrative Assistants' Day, MLK...}
Ella: No. It's Pearl Harbor Day.
Me: Oh...

AND

Overheard in the bathtub:
{As a side note, I don't know when or how we started referring to peoples' bottoms as "bumbums" but... it happened. And it could be worse.}
Ella: [Something about bumbums].
Asher: Do you like mine?
Ella: I need you to move.
Asher: No, do you like it? Do you like my bumbum?
Ella: Yes.
Asher: OK.
Ella: If I like you, then I like your bumbum. And I like you. So that means I like your bumbum.
Asher: Oh.

What about you? Do you like ME? If you do, then I know what else you like, by definition. :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Pearl Harbor day huh? What an educated little girl! It looks like you guys have been having fun! Congrats on running a half marathon! Adam will be proud. I have only run 5 miles at a time.. once and haven't done it since. Happy New Year!

KevandChels said...

hey molly. just found your blog. we call them bumbums too. once i was in the shower with jillian at kevin's mom's house, singing "cute little bumbum, cute little bumbum" and his mom thought i was singing that to him. haha.