Walking through a department store to get into the mall. Asher's pushing the stroller with Thea in it. (Why?)
Asher bumps the stroller into a rack of clothes. The rack falls over.
Onto another rack of clothes.
Which then falls over onto another rack of clothes.
Which then falls over onto a table set up with a holiday jewelry display.
Boxes of pins and earrings and bejeweled cell phone covers fly everywhere. Piles and piles of sweaters and dresses lie strewn across the aisle. Off the racks, some off their hangers.
I wish I could tell you what Thea and Asher's reaction to the spectacle was, but I can't because suddenly, there was no one in the room, but me. And I was just standing there with my mouth wide open and my hands on my head.
Then, flash back to reality. I actually WASN'T the only one in the room. In fact, there were lots of other people in the room. And they all saw it happen. It's probably on youtube somewhere. I think I'll go search for it.

2 comments:
oh man. i wish that really was on youtube.
no way. this could not have happened. what kind of crapy display holders did this store have. that should be a hazard to have clothing racks that can fall by touch.
Post a Comment