Friday, March 05, 2010

Three Years Ago Today

Today is Asher's birthday. What a wonderful little child.

A little trip down memory lane.
1st week or so of life:

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday:

3rd Birthday:
Well, how's that for professional blogging? I started this post, got down all the way to here and realized I don't have any photos to add for his 3rd birthday. My super awesome photographer friend Keyla (back for good from Honduras) came for a surprise visit and a surprise photo shoot today, and I put the photographic fate of this day in her hands. I'll put some of her pics up as soon as I get them. But here's a recent picture of Asher as a placeholder (the picture as a placeholder, not Asher as a placeholder. That makes me think of Asher as a potholder. Anyway...)
This is his Abercrombie and Fitch headshot. (Boycott! Boycott!)

No comments: