Here's what January looked like 'round here.
The picture I really wanted to post was of Asher's naked bum running down the hall and this pink bunny hooded towel on his head. But this one will have to do.
We celebrated Mary's birthday at house. Isn't she lovely? You can't see her new nose ring which was a birthday present to herself. It looks great on her. That's Carol holding the cake and Shelley in the back. I'm so grateful to have these friends even though we haven't all worked together in over a year!
A visit from "Uncle" Tony and his handsome son N8.
Our favorite mexican restaurant got a mariachi band. There's really not enough room in there for that guy and his hat or that other guy and his guitar, but we all got cozy.
SNOW! Here's Thea in multiple layers.
Arnie under an ice pellet drizzle.
Asher precariously tromping in his ladybug boots.


6 comments:
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!!!! Worlds collide! "Uncle Tony" is in my ward and I get to stair at his chubalicious baby every week! How/where is the relation!???
and by stair, I mean STARE...for petes sake!
It looks like you guys have been having fun! Your kids are adorable!
WHAT is your favorite Mexican restaurant?? Do share.
It's El Cuscatleco on the corner of Garrett and 15-501 across 15-501 from the shopping center with JoAnna's Fabric and Ci-Cis pizza. Get their pupusas. WAY better than the ones I made.
umm, that doesn't look like a drizzle - more like a shower! good photo though!
Post a Comment