Saturday, July 18, 2009

LOVE

This blog often includes descriptions of the kids being ornery or sassy. And sometimes I complain too much about being a mother and being overwhelmed. But what this blog doesn't include enough of is how I sometimes can't get enough of them. Can't hug them tight enough, hold them long enough, stroke their hair, touch their toes, kiss their cheeks, watch them sleep enough. Ella is so clever, so entertaining and talented. Her drawings honestly impress me. Asher has the most kissable cheeks and I love his wide mouth smile and sparkly eyes. I love how he pronounces all these new words he's learning. Oh man. I love (and appreciate) Thea's even temperment. She's so smiley. She's full of sweetness. I love her chubby thighs and little baby toes. I love my children. I am so thankful for them.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

kids really are the greatest.