Saturday, June 13, 2009

Seriously???

I think it's been a few months now since I began the vegan/gluten-free thing. I have to laugh at yesterday's consumption b/c it's not completely atypical.

Breakfast = quinoa + craisins + almonds + Annie's Natural Lite Raspberry vinaigrette
Snack = grapes
Lunch = Black bean soup (with onions, cilatro, tomatoes) + corn tortilla chips
Snack= Banana or something like that
Dinner = Potato soup (made with soy milk/veggie broth)
Late night snack = gas station hot dog (I hardly ever ate hotdogs, even before this vegan/gf thing) + yellow cake with chocolate buttercream icing + diet Dr. Pepper

6 comments:

Katrina said...

you crack me up!

m-l-e said...

awe-some

M said...

Chris and I are both cracking up laughing! Thank you! We needed that!

Tami said...

Wow, you are a stronger woman than I am. Good luck! I love your evening snack. I have never had a gas station hot dog but I am sure that it tasted good after your other healthy options that day. :)

JRM said...

Absolutely fantastic. Maybe you could give lessons on 'veganism with a twist?' Maybe I'll come for a personal session in July...

Allison said...

I don't know WHY I've spent a full minute laughing at that food list - probably because that feels like every day to me - but I'm so glad I have a soul sister.

The Diet Dr Pepper was the kicker. "I don't want all those empty sugar calories!"