The title of this post comes from one of Ella's most recent tirades. She was talking to Thea who was just sitting in her bouncy seat, completely innocent of any aromatic infraction.
My piggy bank seems to like it better. And with the money Dolly charges for these things, I could probably stuff that piggy bank full. :)
Speaking of Thea and infractions... here is the fashion infraction that my parents bought for Thea when they visited (could you guess?) Dollywood. My mother knows I think these poofy things are horrid, and that's exactly why she gave it to us. Very funny, Mama. ;) You can tell from the picture below that Thea LOVES it.

3 comments:
Poor Thea, having to be subjected to that dress. She will need years of therapy for that dress.
That picture is just so thoroughly awesome that I have not the words...
that is the purdiest little dress I ever did see. quit yer bellyaching!
;)
Post a Comment