I'm playing along with my friend Jen's post. I'm excited to see what she makes me. :) Now, it's your turn!
The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm game! and I hope the thing you make me will one day go in my new house, by you guys!
Yeah you don't know me so I guess you don't have to send me anything but i want to see how many of these i can be in the top 5 on.
Cute kids BTW!
Did I make the top five! I hope so! You've been on my mind...I'd love to catch up soon. You're wonderful.
me me me!! please!!
ME!
Abby
Post a Comment