[Arnie] After two natural births, Molly has decided to have the epidural experience. Given how fast labor has been before, we came in fast to UNC asked anyone who would listen
"Can we have an epidural?"
"When can we get an epidural?"
"Hey you, here's my wife's spine--do something!"
Well, it paid off and we are very peacefully waiting for things to ramp up. It's a very different experience from the previous births, which were akin to a Brazilian jujitsu match in the middle of D.C. traffic.
2:10 PM EST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope everything is going well. I feel terrible that I wasn't readily available to snatch up your children and send you on your way to the hospital. Good Luck!! We love you guys.
Ella came over for a little bit today. She is very excited for either Althea Elizabeth or Thea Elizabeth. I hear you guys have been fighting over which it should be. Hope she's here already!
Post a Comment