An attempt to keep friends and relatives up-to-date on the goings-on of our little family
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
From the hospital, Pt 2
[Arnie] Everything came off nice. Molly is good. Althea Elisabeth was born after a fairly easy labor at 5:53PM. She was 7 lbs - 12 oz. She is our first child who came out crying which was very neat. She is an enthusiastic nurser-poor Molly.
Congrats! We are so happy for you that everything went well. I am also thrilled for you that you got an epidural this time! Aren't they heaven? If only I had one for the week after I have a baby. I am a little jealous that your baby is here.. I have 11 weeks left. I can't wait to see pictures!!!
8 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats! When can we meet her?
Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well!! Can't wait to see y'all and meet her! When can we bring you dinner?
so exciting! love to you all
Congrats! We are so happy for you that everything went well. I am also thrilled for you that you got an epidural this time! Aren't they heaven? If only I had one for the week after I have a baby. I am a little jealous that your baby is here.. I have 11 weeks left. I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Go Epidurals!!!! Glad to hear all went well!!
I will bring dinner to your house.
CONGRATS!!!!!! I would love to watch your kids and bring some Grub so I will call you- I can't wait to hear all about it!
Congratulations! Post pics when you have time. Don't worry, I'll be patient...
Yaaaay! Good for you, and welcome Althea!
Post a Comment