We were playing Hide-and-Go-Seek with Ella this evening. Most of our hiding places were pretty simple... behind the drapes, just inside the bathroom door, under the table, etc. Once, Arnie and Ella decided to hide together. Arnie hid Ella inside the bathroom cabinet under the sink. He hid in a closet in the laundry room. I found Ella by asking her "Ella, you didn't hide upstairs did you?" I heard this voice say, "Nope! I'm somewhere in the bathroom!" I found her, and then we found Arnie. Afterwards, she said, "Daddy, I can't believe you hid me in the bathroom cabinet. That's so Home Depot."
She cracks me up.
In other news, I'm 20 weeks pregnant. So, that's exciting. Half-way through. Arnie and I are working on a paper together and we finished up some revise and resubmit comments today, so that's also good to get out of the way. We're getting ready to go to the beach with our good friends for a few days. Oh, and we're painting Ella's room to get ready for Asher to move in. It's super cute. I'll post pics when it's done. (Don't worry, lots of ventilation and masks have been used. We're good.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cool you get to collaborate on papers... very very cool
Post a Comment