Ultrasound has confirmed our suspicions.
Please can someone help me figure out what to do when we need to put the baby in the nursery and move not-yet-2-year-old Asher into at-that-time-5-year-old Ella's room. Get another crib? Put Asher in a toddler bed? Bunk beds with bed rails? (Won't he crawl over them and konk his head anyway?) How will they sleep? How to keep Ella from torturing his sweet little perfectly-developed sleeping habits?
I was up from 3-5am last night fretting about all this stuff. Someone just tell me what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah!! Girls rock! And I love the name Thea Elizabeth that you mentioned at the park - is Arnie not liking it?
We have a toddler bed we're not using if you would like to try it with Asher... We found with Maeve that it was easier to put her in a twin bed with bed rails - she never tried to vault over the rails, whereas with the toddler bed (I think because it was so low to the ground and didn't feel like a bed), she would stand up on it and scare the bejezus out of me... But, every kid is different. You could also try a twin mattress on the floor if you are worried about him falling, but then he kind of has free range when he wants to get up.
I apparently have a lot to say on this topic :) - Erin
Congrats Molly! So...we moved Dallin into bunk beds at 18 months with a bed rail. I worried sick about it too...but we've never had a single problem with it. It's actually been quite a relief because the kids can talk and play with each other....
Congrats! So fun to have another girl. We were so lucky to only have two bedrooms when Hailey was born. I worried about the same thing - putting a newborn in with Caden. So what did we do? We kept Hailey in the bassinet part of the pack 'n' play until she was 7 months old. I know it was a long time, maybe too long, but it worked. At seven months, we put the two kids together and it was great! It will all work out, don't worry.
Fun! Congrats! I don't have any advice on the room/bed situation though. Good luck!
Another girl! How wonderful! Congrats. :)
Molly, congrats on the girl! I don't have any advice about the putting the kids together, but I do have advice on lamp shades, if needed. We are here in NC right now for a visit then up to Roanoke for July 4th. Best of luck, Jenn
Post a Comment