Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'd like to make a few announcements...

I'm having trouble getting some pictures uploaded, so... I'll just say:
1. Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. We joked this morning that "we're supposed to have an itch, right?" But in truth, I can't imagine another person more suited to me and who I could possibly be happier or more in love with than Arnie.
2. Asher is walking. He had taken a few steps in the last month or so, but this week, it's starting to encroach upon his crawling time. If he can walk it, he does. It's extremely cute, and I'll have to get some video on here.
3. We had a rocking dance party last night. Lessons learned: My friends are really fun dancers. I am really old. My husband is a better dancer than I ever gave him credit for. (As a sidenote for any college friends reading this... remember when we used to go out dancing at 9 and come back at 2 and not sit down the entire night?? And then do it again 1 or 2 more times that week?? After about a half hour last night, I was dragging...) Soon, I'll be sitting on the front porch talking about the glory days and complaining that the music is too loud. (There is no music playing, Grandma.) Well, if it were playing, it'd be too loud. Please go turn it down. (OK, Grandma.)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So, I totally didn't know it was your anniversary yesterday. Happy Anniversary! And thanks again for the rockin' dance party. It was a blast!

m-l-e said...

dance dance dance!

Man, I remember the wedding itself.. can't believe it's been 7 years (lucky, no)