Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gymnastics, Juno, Etc.



First, just let me say hey to Kelly. Keep checking Craigslist. Something's bound to come up. :) And May isn't that far away.

Here's a picture of Ella from the gymnastics birthday party she went to today. She had a great time. Also, a picture of Asher at the park.
That gymnastics party was really something else. It made me wish I was a kid so I could jump and swing and hurl myself into a pit of cheese-cube-looking foam. The father of the birthday girl said this particular gym does not offer classes for adults, which is too bad, because I like the idea of adults getting to learn new hobbies. I'd like to take piano lessons someday. Once, when I had just graduated from BYU, I rented a cello and lugged that thing from Center Street to 1450 East. I took one lesson and then went out of town a lot for work, so... that was it. I returned the cello and now I can't remember even the "Hot Cross Buns" that I learned.

Last night, I saw Juno with some good friends. Now, I have another movie to add to my list of those that made me nearly make a fool of myself for sobbing so hard in the theatre. I nearly lost it. Other movies on that list are: Brokedown Palace and... one other that I actually can't remember. If you're a person who has seen a movie with me (come on there are only like, 4 of you) and remember me crying my eyes out, let me know. I'd like to remember what it was.





1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

I saw Juno last night too! It was so awesome in so many ways, my new favorite movie. I wish we could have seen it together!