Monday, December 03, 2007
Warning- TWILIGHT SPOILER
I just finished the third book of the Twilight series. UGH. First, I can't even believe I read the things after my good friend Bekah described them as "Sweet Valley High with an edge". 2nd, I can't believe that I couldn't put them down despite saying out loud every 20 or so pages how much the main character got on my nerves and how there was no character development, etc. etc. BUT, since I DID read them, I just have to say- I can't believe she made that choice. I REALLY wanted her to make the other choice. BUT since she made the choice that she did end up making, I wished that it would have gone on to tell us exactly what happened and what it was like. I could have done with about 400 pages less of "Edward is so handsome and amazing" and about 50 pages more of "This is what it feels like to become a vampire." Better yet, just give me 15 more pages of Jacob Black. I mean... I'm a married woman, but... if I were 15 years younger and a werewolf...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I only got through the first one and decided that vampires don't do it for me. I couldn't quite get into it. I guess I'm the odd one out because of that. Oh, happy blogiversary!
Post a Comment