OK, there are 2 reasons why a person would need to keep hiking their pants up all day.
1. The pants are too big.
2. The pants are too small and you never got them up as far as they should have gone in the first place.
I'm not sure which is my problem (though I have my suspicions), but I sure wish I could find the perfect pair of jeans that wouldn't require me to hold on to them with one hand while trying to go about the rest of my life using just the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do not think they are too big nor do I think they are too small I think they are just right it's just this horrible thing called the Low-Rise Waist!!!! Ugh!!! They are the bane of my existence! No matter how well they fit they will always show your bum! brrr!!! I love you very much!
Love Becky
Post a Comment