Sunday, February 19, 2006

Speak up!

Good news, everyone! I have now enabled anonymous comments, so you don't have to be a registered blogger to comment. I know lots of folks are checking in with us, so it would be great if you could just leave a short note to tell me who you are and where you're reading from.

Or, in the words of Sarah, "Comment or Die!"

Just click on the little link that says __comments on the lower right hand side of the post and it will guide you through. We bloggers work for peanuts. And comments are our peanuts.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Here's a nut for your -

I'm so sad that you missed your 5K but I'm sure you'll be able to find another one at the right time. I hope you are feeling better. Very cute picture of you and Sweet Ella snuggled up in the sun. Let us know when you do run your race!

bkyzbox said...

Molly, here's your promised comment! I love the picture of you and Ella. I force everyone here at work to look at your blog with me daily so keep up the good work! :-) I love you! See you Saturday!