Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Race I Never Ran and the Nap that Finally Took


Highlights of the week:

This nap in the sun with Ella (after a week of insomnia). We finished it up in our respective crib/bed but it was nice to start it out like this.

Downlights of the week:

Missing my first race- a 5K in Sanford, NC. I know it doesn't sound like much, but to me it was going to be represent the new, fitter me. Instead, I stayed home in my tuberculytic state and coughed a lot.

2 comments:

bill said...

hi molly. this is a great picture! and did you know that my kelsey and i are having a baby boy?

Jen said...

This is a great picture! I am so sorry you have been sick. I can't help but blame the writing retreat :(.

I am sorry about the race. But there will be another one! I am training for one on St. Patrick's Day! Well, except that I haven't run in two weeks!

Feel better soon!