The cutest thing just happened. I have been worried since yesterday because I thought I had lost a twenty dollar bill that I had just pulled out of the bank.
I had almost given up thinking that I had dropped it somewhere in town.
But just now, Ella came toddling up to me with the 20 dollar bill outstretched in her hand. It was so cute. I was so happy. I have no idea where she found it.
THEN, she got into a cabinet and pulled out the huge box of trash bags and began pulling them out one at a time. There are probably 30 trash bags all over the floor now.
THEN, she found the package of napkins and threw those all over. About 50 of those all over.
THEN, she found the fondue pot in the whole box. And started trying to LUG the thing into the living room kind of whimpering and whining the whole time. It was funny. I told her to put it down before she threw her back out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment