It's not that I don't want to post anymore. I think about it a lot. But, I'm having trouble with the hello picture thing.... and I just don't know if I can keep an audience without pictures.
Of note, however, is my recent trip to visit Emily Cox with Leena Rinne in San Francisco which was LOVELY! I saw old friends I forgot I had---- Of course, Emily Ann Cox and Leena Rinne, Ben Galvin, Rachel and Johnny Shutz and their girls Lea Bluette and Ester Jane. Also, Tracy Astle- who I met on my first day of school at BYU and who housed me for two or three weeks while I worked as a temp in SF at the American Tasting Institute with Master Taster Jesse Sartain.
Highlights include burritos, chinese dragons, boba drinks, lots of talking and laughing, the great white shark in Monterey Bay Aquarium.
THANK YOU EMILY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
molly, I for one have switched to using flickr.com for my photo uploads. I find it's MUCH easier than hello and you can do so much more. Try it!
Post a Comment