Today's Light the World was Judge not lest ye be judged. There were less physical actions today and more internal, interpersonal, how we relate to one another type suggestions- THink about others. Try to see things from their perspective. Don't judge. It was good.
I went with the missionaries to visit the family of one of Asher's teammates. They couldn't come in because there was no man at home, but I stayed and talked to her anyway. We had a great conversation. She's catholic, but so open to learning about other religions and we had a great discussion about Christ and God's love for us. She asked how mormonism differed from other Christian religions and I told her about how we believe God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost are three separate entities, how we have the Book of Mormon as another testament of Jesus Christ along with the Bible, and how we believe there is a prophet on the earth today. We talked for a long time about lots of things.
I felt immediately like I knew her. I think we were meant to be friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment