Thursday, December 02, 2010

You don't have to tell people that you let your kid watch Project Runway...

... in order for them to know.
I give you- Ella's photoshoot with Heather. We were CRACKING UP. I swear, we didn't coach her on any of these poses. She just kept going and going smoothly moving from position to position. I'm including some unedited shots so that you can get the full picture of what it was like. We don't have any pictures of Asher for this one, because these were the girls' birthday photos (Ella turned 7 on the 19th and Thea turned 2 on the 17th).

Actually, we did coach her on this one. We told her to look like she was thinking.Even in the background of other people's photoshoots, she's posing.

Contrast this to Thea's photoshoot where she would much rather be looking at the rocks and leaves on the ground than at the camera (despite all our whistling, jumping, yoo-hooing).
We did get some good ones of the little 2-year-old sweetie, though. I love these girls. I could eat them both for dinner.






4 comments:

Erin Isgett said...

How on EARTH is Ella already 7 years old?! Holy cow...

She is such a cutie, and the comments you blog about from her crack me up!

m-l-e said...

so so adorable! and hilarious.

Jenny said...

WOW- look at your beautiful daughter ALL grown up- seriously!! Where did the time go? Your Thea is precious too! Where is that cool chess set? Fun to catch up on your blog! Merry Christmas!

Katie Smith said...

the pictures turned out great. i'm glad people are using heather.