Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Beach Party USA (NC)

When a family and another family love each other very much...
I was going to have an important discussion with you, but instead, I'll just show you some awesome pictures from an awesome weekend with an awesomely awesome family.
Feast your eyes on this:
The locale.
The girls. Ella and Ch in matching suits and matching floaties.
Love the baby in the red headband.

Shelley took lots of great pictures of Thea over the weekend. This one at the beach home of the mayor of Mount Olive. We like saying that we now know the mayor of Mt. Olive. I don't like pickles though.
Ahhh...
Our family. Take note of the tie-dyed shirts- party favors from J's 4th birthday party.
I like this picture because it looks like Arnie and I are running from some sort of explosion.
Shelley = the hostess with the mostest.
The VitaMix made several appearances this weekend. This time- strawberry ice cream.
This pose represents about 25% of the kids' time. It's a great indulgence. Zombies.
We're hoping...
I don't know if it's the right thing to do to post bathing suit pictures, but... I think this is the only one with both of the whole families. Ella almost went under right after this, but I saved her life.
I love this picture for many reasons. Most of them are obvious. :)
Thank you S-Ls. For a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Way to bring out the vitamix. I like Thea in the red headband and the picture of the zombies the most. I just wish it was bigger.

Katrina said...

i'm jealous.... both of the beach time and of the aldridge family time. miss you guys like crazy!

Arbon Family said...

Still talking about the Vita mix huh!!