Monday, May 24, 2010
Three Years Old
Right now I am ignoring the fact that Asher is laying outside our bedroom door kicking his legs against it because he wants ME to get his tissue for his snot. I've already gotten up a million times with him and I know he's just making excuses. I've locked the door and am trying to pretend I don't hear him. He's gotta fall asleep sometime. Or else the neighbors will call and ask why we're hammering at 9 o'clock at night. Who's going to win this battle? Will it be me? Will it be him? There was a pause and I thought it was over, but he started back up again. Another pause. There he goes again. Oh, OK. Now he's crying instead of just kicking. I think I'm wearing him down. "I wanna tell Mama something!" Should I say "What?" or just keep ignoring? Should I have already picked him up and put him in his bed. I already tried that, but I don't think I tried the one where you just carry him to his room without saying anything to him. To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We're going through the exact same thing with Andrew right now. You'd think those two were born on the same day or something!
Isn't parenting fun!? Keep up the great work.
you need to turn his lock around on his bedroom door and lock him in his room, instead of locking yourself in yours. but yes, keep ignoring.
OH Molls, after reading these past few posts I just gotta say I love you. We gotta hang out more.
Post a Comment