Thursday, February 11, 2010

A bad case of the...

...blah -gs. Get it? Blogs? Blah. Blahgs. I just made that up, but I bet a gazillion other people have thought of it, too. Actually, I only thought I had a case of the blahgs, but then I got these two pictures sent to me today, so now I do have something to blog about. Also the fact that I'm starting a new job tomorrow.

Picture #1 - Ella getting her first award at school for Outstanding Writing. She LOVES writing stories. They're mostly about birds who go on walks and to harp recitals together.
Picture #2 - My friend Kelly sent a picture of a painting I did for her. It now hangs on her office wall at Benedictine University in Chicago.

3 comments:

Katie Smith said...

no no no no molly!! why did you post that art you made?? i have to have that too, maybe even before the one that (used to be) in your half bathroom!!

Katrina said...

What, no more details about the new job?

Jordan said...

Yes, we need deets on the employment news.