down to the very detail! including a brocade print in the background. I am laughing so hard I can't breathe. It makes me wish your blog was public so that the world could see how awesome my stalker is. but then you might get a stalker of your own which is why you aren't public. but still.
pps. I also hope that you actuaally did get over a little case of the blues with the tutorial. then I could answer:Yes I have done any good in the world today. I have helped anyone in need. I have cheered up the sad and made somone feel glad. I haven't failed indeed.
so funny, but for it to be funny I had to go and read your friend's post, which is a bit of a pain, but afterall worth the end result.
* without reading rebecca's tutorial I did enjoy seeing your new hair do. Did you straighten your hair chemically or use an iron? Anyway, always nice to switch things up.
8 comments:
down to the very detail! including a brocade print in the background. I am laughing so hard I can't breathe. It makes me wish your blog was public so that the world could see how awesome my stalker is. but then you might get a stalker of your own which is why you aren't public. but still.
ps. I hope when you were in step four reframing things that you mentioned to yourself how good your hair looks.
pps. I also hope that you actuaally did get over a little case of the blues with the tutorial. then I could answer:Yes I have done any good in the world today. I have helped anyone in need. I have cheered up the sad and made somone feel glad. I haven't failed indeed.
ppps. I can't wait for you to see you have four comments to your post only to discover they are all me.
4 comments from Rebekah V = a good day. Glad you noticed the background. (I tried.) :)
And no you have not failed indeed. xo
so funny, but for it to be funny I had to go and read your friend's post, which is a bit of a pain, but afterall worth the end result.
* without reading rebecca's tutorial I did enjoy seeing your new hair do. Did you straighten your hair chemically or use an iron? Anyway, always nice to switch things up.
Love the tutorial, and the backdrop, and your hair. Now I will go through the steps to get over my blues about the unoriginality of my comments.
Could you guys be any funnier! OH MY! Thanks for the entertaining afternoon!
Post a Comment