Saturday, April 25, 2009

Soy addendum

So whatever whining you may have heard in that last post about soy ice cream--- I take it back. It's seriously good if you can get over the fact that you're eating frozen tofu. Really though... it's delicious. I'll post the recipe. I'm thinking of making it exceptionally delightful with a vegan carab chip sauce. Mmm.

My family is reading this and considering hiring a PI to see who kidnapped their daughter/sister. I know... I know.

What will be even weirder to them is that I am soooo looking forward to Arnie's and my first date (Amy, is that proper grammar?) in a long time because we're going to see Clark Howard speak. As in, talk radio/personal finance guru Clark Howard. I'm changin'. I used to beg my dad to turn off talk radio and let us listen to K92 top 40. Now, I'm going to go see one of those guys speak Live! AND I'm eating tofu. Frozen. It's still me, Mom. Only weirder.

1 comment:

BChristley said...

hahah! I didn't know that was possible! haha! We Love you Anyway! But does that mean when we come visit we have to eat like that too? I really want to see you but...yeah... that's rough... I really like my wheat and meat! :-)