These are beautiful. Your children - all of them - have remarkable eyes. You know regarding your comment about my recital, I thought of that when I wrote that post, and nearly included it, but didn't want to share something too personal for you. I remember it well, and I am honored that you came and that it was an emotional 'match' for you at the time.
7 comments:
These are beautiful. Your children - all of them - have remarkable eyes. You know regarding your comment about my recital, I thought of that when I wrote that post, and nearly included it, but didn't want to share something too personal for you. I remember it well, and I am honored that you came and that it was an emotional 'match' for you at the time.
Love these photos, she looks like a baby from yesteryear in b/w. (I love baby photos from yesteryear...)
She is just too precious!!
she's really good! Thea looks beautiful!
can't wait to take more!
beautiful!
She's absolutely beautiful. What a darling. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment