Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grateful

I've been meaning to write this for awhile- how thankful I am for all the amazing friends and family members who have given of their time and resources to make this transition from 2 children to 3 so much easier and more pleasant than it would have been otherwise. We had so many meals brought to us which is a dream come true for me at any time especially when we're trying to get used to things. We're thankful for the flowers, emails, and calls. One friend, who would probably be angry with me if I gave her name, gave the sweetest gift to us on Friday. She actually went and renewed our membership to the museum where we LOVE to go. That place is like a second home to me and now we can go for another year! This was a very generous gift and filled such a need for us. I am so thankful to be surrounded by friends (far and near) who love me and go out of their way to serve. Thank you so much.

No comments: