Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I do what the voices tell me to do.

I asked Ella the other day why she keeps disobeying me. She says it's because her brain is telling her not to obey. I asked why. She said, "I actually have two brains mommy even though I only have one head. One tells me to obey and the other tells me not to obey and I keep listening to the one that tells me not to obey." I said, "Why do you keep listening to that one instead of the one that tells you to obey?" She said it's because the side that tells her not to obey keeps wanting to tell her a story.
Thoughts of child labotomies keep popping into my head. In the words of Ella, "How come she has two and I only have one?"

1 comment:

m-l-e said...

see.. I KNEW you and arnie were so smart your kids would have TWO brains. nice work. hopefully the evil brain won't eat the good brain entirely