This is Muy Ghay and she's pregnant with TRIPLETS (naturally at age 22)!!! I went to her baby shower the other night. (Mother's of Multiples brought her 3 carloads full of supplies, so she was set that way. She needed groceries, so she's pictures here with the three triplets of rice with pink bows I brought.) She's a refugee from Burma, so all the guests with about 4 exceptions were also from Burma. The food was Burmese, the language was Burmese, and the games were Burmese. Here--- a few photographic highlights. Very fun and very interesting.
Also, Ella came and said she had a surprise for me. She led me to her room and when I got there, she had cleaned it all. Here's a picture of the best kind of present a mother could get. (Notice the new boy/girl friendly paint job in prep for Asher's move-in.)

3 comments:
that looks like the most delicious shower food ever! I've always thought having triplets would be efficient, but man.. I kind of wonder..
Wow. the thought of having three at once leaves me speachless. Then again, so would having my kid voluntarily clean her room as a surprise for me. So, pretty much, I'm speechless by your latest experiences. Oh, except, 'Have a great trip!'
Dearest Molly, you know that we love you and your name.. it just doesn't happen to be in the bible. :) Sorry. I loved your comment on my blog though and it is always a delight to hear from you! Ella is such a cutie to clean her room for you. I guess that we are blessed to be getting 3 girls, huh? Hopefully they will be cleaners like Ella!
Post a Comment