Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So this is what it's like to die and go to heaven.

Last night for Family Home Evening, we narrowed our choices for activity down to Monopoly or roller skating out in the cul-de-sac.

As Ella was putting on her shoes:
Me to myself: I really need to clean out this refrigerator.
Ella: Actually, I don't want to go roller skating; I want to clean out the refrigerator.
Me: You want to clean out the refrigerator?
Ella: Yeah. I want our family home evening activity to be cleaning out the refrigerator.
Me: So you don't want to go roller skating?
Ella: No.
Me: And you don't want to play Monopoly?
Ella: No.
Me: You want to clean out the refrigerator and not do either of those other things.
Ella: Yes.

Wow. This is what I've been dreaming of for years. It kind of reminds me of this post.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Ok, that is seriously awesome and also unbelievable. What kind of child do you have?

m-l-e said...

wow. angel baby, for reals? did it happen? and will you please mail her to me? I hate cleaning the fridge more than ANYThing.

Tami said...

Oh, how dreamy. I hope that one of our daughters ends up like that! What a cutie. Good thing you are having another girl! You must have good girl genes!