I've decided to password protect this blog starting next week. I want everyone to read. I love it that so many friends and family members are reading (even if you don't post comments- which, by the way, is the lifeblood of so many bloggers- but anyway...:) ) But, because I post about my children regularly and am probably not that good about covering up where we live, etc. I want to be sure that I keep them safe.
I don't want to lose anyone, so, if you read, please please let me know and I'll add you to the list of "invited readers". You can either leave a comment or email me at molly[underscore]aldridge[at]yahoo[dot]com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Hey Molly! I love to check your blog - please invite me. You give me comic relief for my occasionally dull life.
I was in the pediatrician's waiting room the other day and they had that kids' show about the food having a party in the tummy. I remembered your blog and almost laughed out loud. I hope y'all are doing well.
Peyton
Please invite me into your world. I, too, like Peyton need your comic relief. Hope you guys are doing well.
Hey Molly! You have to invite us! We read your blog all the time - though I admit I'm lousy at leaving comments.
Tim & Julia
(and Hank)
me too! me too! I read it!
Love Becky
Me, me, me, me!
I take things really personally so if you don't invite me I will know that it is because you pretend to like me for either one of two reasons. 1)you feel sorry for me or 2) you are planning to steal my identity.
Molly,
I thought of something you can do for me as my visitng teacher. You can invite me to view your blog. It always brightens my day!
Hi Molly! I read your blog too. I've been thinking about passwording ours too. But I guess I'd actually have to post to it to make that necessary...
I commented on this before but just realized I haven't been doing it right. Letting me view your blog had better be a given. How else am I going to keep tabs on you. Love ya, Mom
Hey Molly,
I found your blog just this evening, and I am happy I did. Please please invite me to the real thing when the moment comes.
Post a Comment