Monday, November 26, 2007

VOTE for Jeremy 2007!

So- this is a shameless plug, but I really want my brother to win this contest being held in our hometown (Roanoke, VA). He wrote a Christmas song and the newspaper is sponsoring a contest for the best one. The winner is chosen by people voting online. Please go listen to the song and vote (for his of course)! :)

Here's how you do it: Go to: http://www.roanoke.com/extra/wb/137847 The songs are listed in alphabetical order by the author's last name. My brother's name is Jeremy Lorton and his song is called "Christmas is all about love". Click on the play arrow (I had to click it twice.) And then go the link that says "Vote for your favorite". Check his name and then click submit/OK.

I think you can vote once per day so vote as many times as you can! Vote once just for me (even if you hate the song- ha ha- you won't hate it; you'll love it) and then if you really do like it, pass the link on to your friends and family and have them vote, too. :) THANKS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that him singing? It's great! If nothing else, you know your post didn't go unheard... :) One more vote from Durham NC.

Molly said...

Yep. That's him. I'm proud. :)