Arnie: Is it alright if I play [unnamed role-playing game] next Wednesday night?
Molly: I guess. What was the other thing you wanted to talk about?
Arnie: Oh, the guys at work have been wanting to do a Simpsons/Wii marathon. And... after 3 months of planning, we decided that Monday would work. Is that alright.
Molly: [Pause] So, we would have Family Home Evening on Tuesday night, then?
Arnie: Yes.
Molly: And then you would go play [unnamed role-playing game] on Wednesday night?
Arnie: Yeah.
Molly: [Pause]
Arnie: But you're invited to the Simpsons/Wii marathon. So, you could come.
Molly: [Pause]. Uhmm... [thinking my presence there with the kids would be too psycho]...
Arnie: Oh- and we were going to have it at our house.
Molly: Oh? So, I can come to it? It's at our house? You mean I can stay? Thanks! That's so thoughtful. Wow. [laughs]
Arnie: [laughs] You're the best mom. What's that purple stuff in the fridge?
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
You're the best mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment