Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pulling an allnighter. Or, how my husband slipped me a mickey.

10:00 pm.

Molly: Hey, could you give Asher a bottle tonight, so I can try to get a decent stretch of sleep?
Arnie: Sure.

11:30pm.
Arnie: Why aren't you asleep yet?
Molly: I don't know. I'm so tired. I've been tossing and turning for the past hour and half. But I just can't sleep.
Arnie: Oh no. That Caffeine-Free Diet Mountain Dew I gave you wasn't caffeine free. We have both kinds and I gave you the wrong one.
Molly: Arnie, I've had almost NO caffeine since before I got pregnant over a year ago.
Arnie: Yah.... that's probably why you can't sleep. I am SO sorry.

1:30am
Still tossing and turning.

4:30am
Get up to feed Asher.

6:00am
Get up to get ready for work.

I don't even like Mountain Dew that much. And now it owes me about 5 hours of sleep. At least.

No comments: